About Judson

...the name of a street located several miles from where my paternal grandparents used to live. Over the years, I'd think "what a kewl name...I'll have to use that for something." JIVE is the first thing I thought that was sorta rhymey with JUDSON. :-)

August 26, 2009

More on Google docs...

I'm VERY impressed with this! I can see ALOT of potential for its use in our library. It can help staff organize their work when they're on the desk or in the workroom without having to carry around a jump-drive (I'm as guilty as anyone else!). I also foresee a customer education flyer to describe this service, in case folks want to type something but didn't bring a floppy or USB. People are always trying to save stuff to the public hard-drive...this can be a way around that. Good job, Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment