About Judson

...the name of a street located several miles from where my paternal grandparents used to live. Over the years, I'd think "what a kewl name...I'll have to use that for something." JIVE is the first thing I thought that was sorta rhymey with JUDSON. :-)

April 9, 2009

Online Generator...




...OK, so I had some fun with the "Band and Song Name" generator...How about Ugly Hopeless by Library Strategy? :-) Or Sarcastic Sister and the Rutabega by Library of the Hallucination? Geez, I might actually USE these for something one day. :-) But what about an image generator? Hmmm. I have an avatar on Yahoo, but am having a hard time getting on this blog. Soooo....let's see: license plates? The CRYPTSVR was a plate I actually saw many, many years ago -- and I thought it read CRYPTSERVER...which ended up being a twisted poem. ;-) But 'nuff of that -- ancient history. Thus ends this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment